Saturday, April 25, 2015

Favorite Stamping Up! Retiring Stamps

Tonight I was prepping some cards for my May card class and using stamps that will be retiring. This is my first retirement party as I have only been with the company for three months. I'd have to say that Pleasant Poppies is my all time favorite, but For the Birds is a close second. Don't even get me started about all the fabulous things in the Occasions catalog that will be gone by June 2. It feels like saying good bye to good friends. Don't delay in checking out what is leaving and ordering ASAP. If you need a paper copy I can print it off for you! go to my site now and check it out so you miss out! www.kris.stampinup.net Stay tuned to this blog to see pictures of Friday, May 15th class! Happy Creating Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment