Monday, June 6, 2016

Live Laugh Love


Here's my Motto: Live, Laugh, Love!  There is no better way to live life!  What's your motto? I love the little seeds floating off to be sown.  Not sure what stamp set they are from?  Don't look with your flowers, check out your balloons!  That's right, I said balloons.  Go to Balloon celebration and grab the little stamps that are for making the balloons 2 dimensional and turn them into seeds.  

I would like to invite you to my stamp a stack class on Wednesday June 15th.  It is come and go from 1-8 PM  RSVP  (www.kris.stampinup.net )to let me know what time you will be coming and I'll have all the things ready for you to make 10 cards: 3 cards each of 3 different samples. That means you have 2 to give away and one to keep for yourself as a sample. And 1 bonus card with a new technique. Cost $20. Can't make it? I can mail it to you, just add postage!



No comments:

Post a Comment