Thursday, December 29, 2016

Dragonfly Dreams

Dragonflies are my favorite insect.  I have one tattooed on my shoulder and own many pieces of jewelry that depict them.  To me, the dragonfly represents light and joy.  
I stamped the detailed dragonfly image on velum and then added color with the write and stamp markers.  I used the Stamping' Up! Multipurpose Liquid glue and Stamping' Sponges to adhere the velum to a piece of whisper white card stock.  The finishing touch is the delicate Lace Doily available in the Stamping' Up! Occasions Catalog.  Don't have yours yet?  Contact me, right away!
This beauty is the image in the Dragonfly Dreams set.  It includes a two step dragonfly and bumble bee.  Detailed Dragonfly thinly set will bring the insects to life on your projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment