Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekend Prepping

I spent the weekend exploring some of my new Stamping Up items and creating cards. I am very excited for Friday's Card Class. There is still room for YOU! R.S.V.P. at www.kris.stampinup.net Sale-a-Bration 2015 has one more month left! I'm loving the variety of products that you get for free! I have created so many cards with the two DSP packs: Irresistibly Yours and Best Year Ever! Everyone of my customers has chosen the Lotus Blossom stamp set as their FREE item with a $50 purchase. This is the time to join Stampin'Up… When you join Stampin' Up, you get $125 worth of merchandise you choose for $99 PLUS 2 free SAB items or a free kit. What would you choose? I joined 3 months ago this week and have met some new people that share the same excitement about crafting, as I do! This Saturday I have time to sit and talk with you about why I joined the Stampin' Up family. It has added so much to my life and I'd be excited to help you add to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment