Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bloomin' Heart


My heart is bloomin' with this stamp set and die.  If you only pick one item out of the 2016 Occasions Catalog let this be the one! The Blushing Bride Glimmer paper adds the sparkle to the wedding, Valentine or any occasion cards.  And don't forget to add the loving salutations for that someone special from the Bloomin' Love stamp set!  I listed the supplies I used to make these cards so you can go to my site and pick out the things you LOVE!

Need some help getting started?  Want so try out my precision plate and Big Shot Die Brush?  Come on over on February 20th at 11 AM
When you RSVP for this class, you choose which value package you want;
  • Basic Class - all pre-cut supplies for the 8 cards & envelopes plus decorated box.  You will receive the Love Blossoms Embellishment kit with your class fee of $30. 
  • Value Class - includes all of the above plus Love Blossoms designer series paper stack, Love Blossoms card stock pack and the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper $46 ($49.26 value)
  • Best Value Class - this is the only choice that will give you the stamps and framelits to do your project at home.  Includes all of the above plus the Bloomin' Love bundle (stamp set + framelits).  $85  ($91.04 value). 
You can do the class my mail or in my classroom.  For the class by mail, email me @ Kflowerpower58@gmail.com with how you want to do the class (mail or in person) and which value class you would like. 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment