Sunday, March 6, 2016

Helping Me Grow

There are still 24 days left for me to meet my personal goals that I set for my Stampin' Up! Business...
And you can get FREE items by helping me! How you ask? Let me tell you
1. When you are one 6 people that place an order of $50 in product, you will get to choose a Free item from the
Sale-A-Bration catalog and I will meet my sales goal for the quarter!
2. When you are the first person to place an order of $150 in product, you will get 3 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice and I will give you the Helping Me Grow Stamp set for FREE! Then I am closer to meeting my sales goal and only need 3 people to order $50 in product
3. If you sign up to join my Team you will get to pick 130$ worth of items for only $99. No Strings attached! No monthly sales to meet, no fees to end your demonstrator perks. I get another friend to create with.

So you see it is a win win situation for all of us! Contact me today! www.kris.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment