Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tin of Cards

In yesterday's blog I mentioned the fabulous kits that Stamping' Up! has to offer.  Here is a great one, Tin of Cards.  I recently had a class showcasing the 16 cards in the tin.  Everything that is needed is in the kit including:  
* 16 card bases and envelopes
* Printed tin box with lid, 6-3/4" x 4" x 5-3/8" (17.2 x 10.2 x 13.7 cm)
* File tab dividers
* Printed die-cut images
* Die-cut Designer Series Paper and vellum

   sheets
* White cardstock tags with gold foil print
* Washi tape
* Baker’s Twine
* Sequins
* Gold paper clips

There are full, colored instructions for each card set.  I followed the instructions for one of each set but then started to play around and came up with my own designs.  I am set for a while with birthday, sympathy, thinking of you, and congratulation cards.  It was a fun morning creating these cards with a group of friends.  Let me know if you are interested in doing this class with me and I can help you get your Tin of Cards started!


No comments:

Post a Comment