Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Owl Builder Spinner Card

What has this owl's eyes all wiggly?  She is dizzy with excitement!  Build a spinner card with the Owl Builder punch and your scraps!.  To create the track for the owl to sit in, I used the Classic Label Punch.  I lined it up on the bottom of a piece of 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Affectionately Yours Designer Paper and punched twice.  Then create your owl.  on the back of the owl adhere a penny using Fast Fuse.  Use a dimensional to adhere a second penny to the first.  Slip the pennies between the track.  I found using dimentionals on the corners of the 3 3/4" x 5" allows the pennies more room to spin! What other things can you put a spin on?  Contact me and I'll share my ideas with you: www.kris.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment