Monday, April 17, 2017

Stamping' With Kris Summer Schedule

Greetings Crafters,

Here are 2 peeks into the new 2017-18 Stamping' Up! Catalog!  I can't wait for you to see what's inside!  I will be ordering my boxes of catalogs the first week of May.  Please RSVP for your Free copy and you will receive a coupon good for $10 off your first order!


My goal for the next 6 months is to have 1 new person come to each of my classes.  Who can you invite?  Here are some questions I have for you:
Summer is coming and I will be available more for workshops (your house, my house or online), this is a terrific way to get some FREE product.  You don't have to lift a finger, I will do all the work!  I also want to know what days of the week and times of days work best for you to come to some classes.  Let me know so we can spend some time together!  Don't forget to check with a friend or two so they can come with you! 

As always, thanks for the support you give me!


(¯`v´¯)♥ 
.`·.¸.·´ 
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*..
(♥ ¸.·´ (¸.♥ ·´ .¸.♥ Kris
Live, Laugh, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment