Sunday, June 4, 2017

BOGO

I wanted to send a shout out to Rita, Deb and Kim who stopped by to take part in my BOGO with the retired stamps.  They have some Cash to spend on NEW product!  I still have some retired product left that you can buy during any class or set up a time to swing over.  Smiles and hugs have been know to get my BOGOs jump started again ; ) 
Because this feels like a busy time of the year for so many I didn't have any RSVPs for my Sip & Shop : (  I can't wait for you to see some of the amazing new products Stamping' Up! has for all of us.  With that said I am going to have some games and prizes at all of the June classes!  You aren't going to miss them!  It helps me so much, to set up and prep cards, when you RSVP to my email or on my site www.kris.stampinup.net .

I have a few extra ribbon and paper shares left.  I will have them available for cash and carry at my classes.  This s a great way to check out the new colors and styles.  I hope to have my order in by Monday the 12th and the shares ready by the 13th!

Check out the classes I have for you and invite a friend!  I always give away a prize to you and the friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment