Saturday, December 30, 2017

Eclipse Your Life Word

What is a word that you live by? That carries you through the good and the bad times? I asked my sister and this is her word... little does she know that I created her word for her! Stay tuned. Mine is in the works!

I used Stampin' Up! water color paper, aqua painters, the spritzer, and my favorite re inkers to create the bold background.  After it dried I used the
Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set and stamped on the background.  Then using the Large Letters Framelits Dies I placed out the word GRACE.  To make sure the letters didn't move I placed a little Washi tape on the dies.  Pop the letters out and turn them over.  Now the magic begins.  I chose a piece of Fresh Fig paper for the background. This will add to the eclipse look under the letters.  Using FOAM ADHESIVE STRIPS pop up the cut out letters to put right back into the main paper.

Take time to think of the word you live by and try this fun technique.  Contact me with questions or your order.  www.kris.stampinup.net 



No comments:

Post a Comment