Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Two Free Stamp Sets

Greetings June Bugs,

During the month of June when you sign up to be part of my Stampin' Up! team, not only do you get to pick out any product you love for only $99, you get to add ANY TWO stamp sets for FREE! Think of the ink pads, paper, and stamp set you could have to play, share, and create with! Sign up now at www.kris.stampinup.net

What two FREE sets would you choose? My first pick would be "Better Together" because there are so many sentiments with the images to match. Pick Two is "Touches of Texture" to create those create layered cards and because it has a dragonfly!
Let me know which Two Free Stamps set you would choose!

I still have room for a few more friends to join my for the Jars of Love Class on Friday, June 24, come and go between 1-8. RSVP at www.kris.stampinup.net

July Card Class is July 8th Come and Go between 4:30-8:30 or July 9th 10:30-2:30. Watch my blog to see samples and RSVP http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com/


​I am available to meet with you or talk about your creative needs, my classes or how to sign up to be a demonstrator and receive the terrific 20% discount with no strings attached!

Stay cool,

(¯`v´¯)♥
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*..
(♥ ¸.·´ (¸.♥ ·´ .¸.♥ Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment