Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Bold Butterfly

This weekend I pulled out a few stamp sets that I haven't used in a while.  You see, I have spring fever already and it is too early to go out and play in the garden.  Start with a piece of 3 3/4" x 5" Very Vanilla.  Use the honey comb stamp from BUTTERFLY BASICS CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET stamped in 
TIP TOP TAUPE CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD  and the ferns in WILD WASABI CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD.  It is hard to see but I used the woodgrain looking stamp from TIMELESS TEXTURES CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET with SOFT SKY CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD  and the little circle from BUTTERFLY BASICS CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET  is stamped with SOFT SUEDE CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD.  I stamped the LAYERING CIRCLE FRAMELITS DIES with the same things.  After I got down stamping I went to the BIG SHOT and embossed with BRICK WALL TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER.  Place the printed side down for the wall to "stick out".

The butterfly is from WATERCOLOR WINGS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET and stamped in SOFT SKY CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD  and  TIP TOP TAUPE CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD ( I stamped off the outside of the wings.) and used the BOLD BUTTERFLY FRAMELITS DIES to cut the butterfly out.


Get all these products today!  www.kris.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment