Monday, February 27, 2017

Help Please

Can you help?  I'm itching meet two very big goals in my Stamping' Up business.  I am $300 away from my next level in rewards and 2 recruits away from advancing in performance levels.  You have been amazing customers this year!!  I can't say thank you in enough ways!  There are a few ways you could help...

Send me emails or texts to encourage me in March. Reward: 1 free card of your choice with every message 
Come to a class or two in March.  Check out the line up on my calendarReward: $5 off 1 class
Refer a friend or bring them to class.  Reward: Your Choice of 1 retired stamps sets in my craft room.
Place an order. Reward up to $10 off shipping
Place your qualifying order and you can choose ANY Sale-a-Bration or Sale-a-Bration - release 2 FREE item!  
  • One FREE choice with $50 order.  
  • Two FREE choices with $100 order
  • Three FREE choices with $150 order (and Stampin' Rewards)
  • Four FREE choices with $200 order (and Stampin' Rewards)
  • BEST DEAL...Five FREE choices with $250 order (and Stampin' Rewards, PLUS $25 extra in Stampin' Rewards - woohoo!
Join my team, no strings attached, no need to do classes or sales, no fee for cancelling!  Try it for $99 (your choice of product) for 3 months!!  Plus pick any 2 stamp sets!!  If you don't like it you can just go back to being a 
customer.
​  ​Reward: You pick a stamp set and I'll buy it for you!  ($21 value)

Thank you for considering any of this!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment