Monday, May 8, 2017

BOGO

I am excited to share that my first shipment of the amazing 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! annual catalogs have arrived!  Local customers, you are welcome to stop by and pick one up. Let me know and I can have it out on the porch if I am gone for the day!


Save the date!  June 2 5:30-9pm or Sat. the 3rd 10:30 -2PM
 for my New Catalog Sip & Shop!  Prizes, Make-n-Takes and surprises!   And of course the two day only BOGO sale!  Buy any of my newly retired product and get the merchandise value to spend from the new catalog for FREE!  RSVP's appreciated.

I have attached the list of things that I have.  Let me know if you want me to set anything aside for you!

Check out all the the classes I have going on in May and June!  I can't wait to create with you!  www.kris.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment