Sunday, May 14, 2017

This Little Piggy

Whenever I see piggies, I think of my daughter.  She had a stuffed pig she carried everywhere!  Now I can make all kinds of piggy cards with the new Stampin' Up! This Little Piggy stamp set.  Can't find it, yet?  You won't until June 1st.  I got mine at On Stage as a PRIZE!  Can't wait to get yours?  That's ok, come to my Sip and Shop June 2nd 5:30 PM or Sat. 3rd 10:30 AM 
Come and get your 2017-18 Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog, create a make and take using some of the new product, and compile your wish list!  Don’t worry I will have plenty of napkins to soak up the drool!  Please RSVP  www.kris.stampinup.net 

This set is fun to use the watercolor pencils and the aqua brushes.  I love that I can go back in to make some spot darker. Do you see the pink peeking out around the pigs?  That is one of the new In Colors, this year, Powder Pink!  You need to get your hands on the New Stampin' Up!  Annual Catalog, I can get you one!


1 comment: