Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Bike Ride

Have you ridden a bike before?  Well, either way this one is sure to bring you joy.  Here are some tips and tricks when stamping with BIKE RIDE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET.  There are many parts of the bike. For this card I started with the wheel and spokes and stamped the rear tire in SMOKY SLATE CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD.  Then I took the bike frame and lined up the back bracket with the wheel and spokes.  i stamped this in LEMON LIME TWIST CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD.  Then I went back to the Smoky slate to add the from t wheel and spokes.  The back bracket to hold the basket was next.  And there you have it a bike built for You!  I have enjoyed this set and love the BUILD A BIKE FRAMELITS DIES that add detail and dimension to my projects.  Be sure to check out my up coming classes when you are on my site!  www.kris.stampinup.net



1 comment: