Thursday, August 10, 2017

Sharing Sweet Thoughts

In the 2016-17 Annual Catalog  one of my favorite Stamping' Up! stamp sets was the JAR OF LOVE.    This year they added to my joy two ways.  First, Stampin' Up! will donate a portion of the proceeds from SHARING SWEET THOUGHTS CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET to the Ronald McDonald house Charities and second there are more sweet things to fill up the jars with!  I chose the strawberries in the jar with the sweet little lady bugs surrounding the jar.  You might want to catch some hearts or butterflies to add to this jar, luckily they are included!  To add to this outside picnic I added some clouds from the set SPRINKLES OF LIFE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET.  Get ready to help RMHC by stopping by my store www.kris.stampinup.net





No comments:

Post a Comment