Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Garden In Bloom Vellum Luminaries

One of my mom's favorite things are luminaries, so when she saw the ones I made with my Stampin' Up supplies she was very excited. She is 85 years old and very active. She plays golf on a woman's league every Wednesday. With the season wrapping up she asked me to make 36 of them. One for each member! To make these luminary project: cut the vellum 5 1/2"X10", follow the directions on the Gift Bag Punch Board. Stamp your favorite images from the Garden in Bloom, use the snail to put it all together, add a flameless candle and close with a cute clothes pin. Contact me if you would be interested in this project a class! Go to www.Kris.Stampinup.net to order the items for this project.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment