Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stampin' Up! Calendar of Classes with Kris

English Garden September 4th 4:30PM
This class will feature the new Designer Series Paper (DSP)English Garden.  This pack of 12 sheets of  12x12 sheets includes 2 each of 6 double-sided designs.  Come make 5 cards with me and the rest of the paper YOU GET TO KEEP all for $20!  Watch my blog for the cards we will be making 
and RSVP: http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com Please RSVP by August 28th.

Purse full of cards September 11th 4:30 PM
Ladies, Those of you that know me know that I don't carry a purse.  I'm content with shoving what I need into my back pocket or my bra :).  As I was prepping for my craft fairs, I created this little purse with some cards to put in it.  Now I'm addicted to making them!  They are so stink in' cute! So cute in fact that I am going to make it a special class on Saturday, September 12th at 10:30 AM. RSVP at www.Kris.stampinup.net 
 $7 for the small purse with 4 cards or $10 for the large purse with 5 cards.

Card Class September 18th 4:30-8:30 PM Or Saturday the 19th 11AM-2PM
Card Class - Come and Go 4:30-8:30PM $1 a card!  Bring a new friend and get a prize!  Watch my blog for the cards we will be making and RSVP: http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com

Perpetual Birthday September 25th 4:30PM-8:30PM
Stampin' Up! is more then cards.  With the perpetual bithday kit you will be able to keep track of your friend's and familie's birthdays: 12 printed calendar sheets, accents, twine and ribbon, sequin trim, and banners.  $20 Please RSVP by September 16th

Paper Pumpkin Party September 26th 11:00AM
This is a group for the Paper Pumpkin Subscribers!  Bring your kit and we will work on it together for FREE!  Aren't a subscriber yet or didn't get this months kit?  No worries, just let me know before the 10th of any month and I can get you a kit for $20!  Do you like a past kit?  I can order those too!  Ask me how to subscribe! *** Half Off first two months!
 <a href="https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2148924" target="_blank">Join Now!</a>

Cany Nugget Cake October 2nd 4:30 PM
Come make a Candy Nugget Cake! 
Cost is $15 and includes the tutorial and your choice of one of the DSP stacks; Cherry on Top, Go Wild or Pretty Petals RSVP by 9-23 with which DSP you want at www.kris.stampinup.net

Card Class October 9th 4:30-8:30 PM Or Saturday the 10th 11AM-2PM
Card Class - Come and Go 4:30-8:30PM $1 a card!  Bring a new friend and get a prize!  Watch my blog for the cards we will be making and RSVP: http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com

Cottage Greetings October 23 4:40 PM 
This class will feature 15 cards: 5 each of 3 designs.  Your kit will include all the extras: images, liners, twine, sequins, dots, and dimensionals all for $20!  RSVP by October 14 www.kris.stampinup.net

Kris Hilgert Supervisor at Stampin’Up! www.Kris.stampinup.net
6346 Highland Hills Blvd. S. http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com
Cottage Grove, MN 55016 Facebook; Stampin’ With Kris
651-238-9097 Pinterest Kris Thomas-Hilgert




No comments:

Post a Comment