Thursday, August 6, 2015

Show and Classes

It is time to come out to visit my booth at the Newport Pioneer Days on Sunday, August 9th from 12-7. There will be a parade at 11 and starting at noon craft vendors, food, and free concerts will be available. Come say "hi" over at Pioneer Park at 596 7th Ave. Newport, MN 55055. I have created classes for the rest of August and into September. You won't want to miss them! Come to card class on August 14th @ 4:30 or Saturday @ 11AM and get your Holiday Catalog! Check out my other classes too: August 14th Card Class 4 -8 PM Or Saturday the 15th 10AM-1PM Card Class - Come and Go 4-8 PM $1 a card! Bring a new friend and get a prize!  Watch my blog for the cards we will be making and RSVP: http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com August 21 Pop Up Card This class will focus on just one card but it will be loaded with details.  You will learn a new fold and how to mix and match your stamps and punches.  Come on Friday, August 21th at 4 PM to have some fun.  The cost is $5.  Watch my blog for the cards we will be making and RSVP: http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com Paper Pumpkin Party August 22nd This is a new group for the Paper Pumpkin Subscribers!  On August 22nd at 10 AM bring your kit and we will work on it together for FREE!  Aren't a subscriber yet or didn't get this months kit?  No worries, just let me know before the 10th of any month and I can get you a kit for $20!  Do you like a past kit?  I can order those too! Ask me how to subscribe! *** Half Off first two months! Join Now! Black & White Cards August 28th 4PM This class will feature the new Designer Series Paper (DSP) Everyday Chic.  This pack of 12 sheets of  12x12 sheets includes 2 each of 6 double-sided designs.  Come make 5 cards with me and the rest of the paper YOU GET TO KEEP all for $16!  Watch my blog for the cards we will be making and RSVP: http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com Please RSVP by August 20th. English Garden September 4th 4:30PM This class will feature the new Designer Series Paper (DSP)English Garden.  This pack of 12 sheets of  12x12 sheets includes 2 each of 6 double-sided designs.  Come make 5 cards with me and the rest of the paper YOU GET TO KEEP all for $16!  Watch my blog for the cards we will be making and RSVP: http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com Please RSVP by August 26th. Card Class September 18th 4:30-8:30 PM Or Saturday the 19th 11AM-2PM Card Class - Come and Go 4:30-8:30PM $1 a card! Bring a new friend and get a prize!  Watch my blog for the cards we will be making and RSVP: http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com Perpetual Birthday September 26th 11AM-2PM Stampin' Up! is more then cards.  With the perpetual bithday kit you will be able to keep track of your friend's and familie's birthdays: 12 printed calendar sheets, accents, twine and ribbon, sequin trim, and banners.  $20 Please RSVP by September 16th Paper Pumpkin Party September 25th This is a group for the Paper Pumpkin Subscribers!  Bring your kit and we will work on it together for FREE!  Aren't a subscriber yet or didn't get this months kit?  No worries, just let me know before the 10th of any month and I can get you a kit for $20!  Do you like a past kit?  I can order those too! Ask me how to subscribe! *** Half Off first two months! Join Now! Kris Hilgert Supervisor at Stampin’Up! www.Kris.stampinup.net 6346 Highland Hills Blvd. S. http://stampinwithkris.blogspot.com Cottage Grove, MN 55016 Facebook; Stampin’ With Kris 651-238-9097 Pinterest Kris Thomas-Hilgert

No comments:

Post a Comment