Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Awesomely Artistic Double Matted

I was hanging out with one of my good friends, on Monday.  We were making a stack of cards for her mother in law as a thank you gift.  I pulled out my favorite stamp of all times, Awesomely Artistic.  Why is my favorite?  Let me count the ways...
1.  It has an image of a dragonfly!
2.  The detailed look of the clustered flowers is a beautiful accent.
3.  The ferns can be used so many ways
4.  The dots and lines as a background stamp are so versatile! 

For this card I created I used a technique called double matted.  I cut 3 3/4"x 5" and 3"x 3 1/2" of very vanilla.  Then I centered them on top of each other and stamped my images.  Then I matted them with wild wasabi card stock that was 4"x 5 1/4" and 3 1/4"x 3 3/4".  That's all there is to it!  You can do the same thing using triple matting!  Thanks for visiting my blog.  Check out other classes at www.kris.stampinup.net


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment