Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Helping Me Grow

The stamp set says it all... Helping Me Grow. I am looking for Help, from you, during the next few weeks to Grow my Stampin' Up Business. IF you can help, This stamp set is YOURS FOR FREE!
Here's how you can help:
1. Place an order of $150 or more in product (not only will you get the Helping Me Grow stamp set free you will be able to pick 3 FREE items from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog and get an extra 10% stampin' rewards)
2. Book and Host a party by March 18th. It can be at your house or mine!
3. Join my team! for $99 you will get $130 in product of your choice. You can join just for the rewards, discounts, and sneak peeks of new catalogs. There is not a requirement that you have to meet or a penalty for stopping. You could join to make some extra cash and socialize.
By picking anyone of these things you will be helping me meet a personal goals that I have set for myself:
1. To add two new recruits to my team (I had a friend sign up in January!!)
2. Help someone get items off their wish list by hosting a party.
3. Earn $520 more in sales by March 31
Thank you for your support with my passion to create with Stampin' Up!
www.kris.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment