Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sheltering Tree

Today, I was able to spend time with a true friend.  We watched a watched a great movie, The Passion, crafted, and celebrated our birthdays.  We have done this for the last 25+ years!  She has definitely "loves me at all times", as the stamp set, Banner Blessings states.  I paired this saying with the sheltering tree.  Do you like the shadow effect?  It is quite simple to recreate.  First, I stamped the tree in Early Espresso and then turned the stamp upside down and at a slight angle and stamped the tree at the bottom with out re-inking.  This technique is called stamping off.  I used the small leaves in the set and stamped them off using early espresso.  I'm working on a video to go along with this blog. Stay Tuned!
Ok friends, here it is:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pnv4lc1yWk0

No comments:

Post a Comment