Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Speciality Folds

Spring has Sprung!  Everywhere except MN.  It is April 8th and we got a dusting of SNOW.  Well, I'm not going to sit around and take it Mother Nature!  I am going to create a card that has spring written all over it!  Have you used your Sprinkles of Life stamp set ($3 goes to the Ronald McDonald House) to it's full potential yet?  If not pull it off the shelf today and create this card with me!
What you'll need:
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of watermelon wonder card stock, scored at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8"
1 piece of It's My Party designer series paper cut into a 2" square
2 pieces of Daffodil Delight cardstock cut into a 2 1/4" squares
1 pieces of Whisper White cardstock cut into a 2" square
2 piece of It's My Party designer series paper cut into 2" x 5 1/4"
1 piece of white Glimmer tape at 5 1/4"
1 piece of whisper White cardstock cut at 3" x 4"
Sprinkles of Life stamp set
Tree Builder Punch
Watercolor Thank You stamp set
Happy Home stamp set
Stamp and Write Markers
All products can be purchased on my site www.kris.stampinup.net

Color, Cut, score and fold!
Enjoy the creating and stop back tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment