Friday, April 29, 2016

Stamp a Stack

Stamp A Stack June 25th 1:00-8:00

NEW CLASS!  I have 3 new person goals, for the next 6 months, with my Stampin' With Kris Business:
1.  Add a new class each month.
2. Have 3 people join my team.
3. Hold 4 workshops in your home, my home classroom or online.
Here is my first attempt at goal #1...
Stamp a stack is a new class that I will offer each month.  Come and make 10 cards:  3 cards each of 3 different samples.  That means you have 2 to give away and one to keep for yourself as a sample. And 1 bonus card with a new technique.  All you need to do is RSVP with an approximate time you will arrive and I will have everything you need prepped and ready to go for you!  Cost $20. Can't make it?  I can mail it to you, just add postage!

No comments:

Post a Comment