Saturday, January 7, 2017

Dragonfly Dreaming

There is no doubt in my mind that the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle will be the Stamping' Up! Occasions   Catalog, number one seller! I created a class that will feature this terrific set, join me on January 20th!  You can find the details on my website: www.kris.stampinup.net.
And the bonus to this bundle is that you can earn another set for FREE, from the Stamping' Up!
Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Contact me to find out more.

Here is a project I created with my Dragonfly Dreams Bundle:


Dragonfly Dreams Bundle
Touches of Texture Stamp Set
Sending Thoughts Stamp Set
Rose Garden Thinlits
Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock & stamp pad
Tip Top Taupe CardStock & stamp pad
Wild Wasabi stamp price
5/8" Burlap Ribbon
Wink of Stella Clear
Copper Metallic Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment