Friday, January 6, 2017

Front and Center

There is no doubt in my mind that the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle will be the Stamping' Up! Occasions   Catalog, number one seller! I created a class that will feature this terrific set, join me on January 20th!  You can find the details on my website: www.kris.stampinup.net.
And the bonus to this bundle is that you can earn another set for FREE, from the Stamping' Up!
Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Contact me to find out more.

Here are some projects I created with my Dragonfly Dreams Bundle:









I think the Best Birds Bundle and Swirly Squiggles pairs perfectly with the Dragonfly Dreams set!  What do yo think?


But let's not stop there!  Check out the 2D project I made with the Mini Egg Cartons!  I have a friend's house warming party tomorrow and she loves succulents.  I do too, but I don't have the Oh So Succulent Bundle, yet.  When I looked at my products I noticed the Flower Medallion and Petite Petals Punches.  These made great succulents for the outside of the carton!  To add a touch of color, I used the spritzer with water and the Tangerine Tango Ink Refill to color the carton.  For the inside of the carton, I ran some Tangerine Tango and Rich Razzleberry cardstock through the shredder for "bedding", made cuttings of my succulents and added some chocolates.  I tied this project up with the Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon Combo, some 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, and the FREE 3/8" MetallicRibbon Combo Pack!


Hands down, the best part of January is my oldest son Isaiah's birthday!  Here is the page that will be added to his scrapbook:


Thank you for taking the time with me today.  Let's connect soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment