Monday, January 9, 2017

Out of the Water

I feel giddy every time I play with this amazing set!  The watercoloring made it even more fun!  Take a stab at it!

Dragonfly Dreams Bundle
Flourishing Phrases
Watercolor paper
Aqua Painter
Lace Doilies
Wink of Stella Clear
Copper Metallic Thread



There is no doubt in my mind that the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle will be the Stamping' Up! Occasions   Catalog, number one seller! I created a class that will feature this terrific set, join me on January 20th!  You can find the details on my website: www.kris.stampinup.net.
And the bonus to this bundle is that you can earn another set for FREE, from the Stamping' Up!
Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Contact me to find out more.

Here are some projects I created with my Dragonfly Dreams Bundle:


No comments:

Post a Comment